What to bring to the hospital
Upon your first appointment with us you will need to bring the following:
- Referral form from your GP/ Primary Care Physician
- Valid identification (passport/identity card/ driver’s license)
- Valid Insurance Card with your policy number
- Medicines you are currently using in original packaging
- Patient pass that you will obtain before your appointment
Obtaining a MMC Patient Pass
On your first visit to MMC you will need to register at reception for a patient pass. This pass will contain information relating to your identity and is necessary to have on you during all visits to the hospital. Patient Passes from other hospitals are not valid, you must register directly with us. If any of your personal details change please notify admissions before your appointment so we can update your information.
Follow up appointments
For your follow up appointments you will need to bring:
- Patient pass
- Appointment card
On the day of your procedure you will need to bring the following:
- Your patient pass
- All medications you are taking (in original packaging)
- Information/brochures you received about your procedure
- Emergency contact information
We recommend that on the morning of your procedure you shower at home. Please do not use any body lotions, perfumes or make up and please remove any nail varnish/polish.
If you are scheduled for surgery, please do not wear any jewelry, this includes wedding rings. It is advisable to wear loose-fitting comfortable clothing.
Please leave all valuables at home where possible. The hospital is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property.